Monday, March 17, 2014

Next plan.

Not much people will come to my blog, so i really can express my feeling here.

First of all, i just came back from an interview in Singapore. It went well, and i had been invited for working trial in that company. I am confident that I am able to mix into their environment well. The only problem left is the salary. I really hope they can offer me higher than what they had first told me. I will try to bargain again soon.

This KTM to Singapore from KL Sentral is really messed up. I never know what is going on. When we reached JB, they asked us to go down and pass through the immigration check first but end up don't know where to go. So I went to the route that everyone went and reach a bus stop. In the end, i take bus to Singapore.

So that is my next plan, to work in Singapore. This is the first company that I applied and it seems good. Not sure the others will contact me or not but if they did, no harm to try.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tang, i just happen to stumble across your blog. I am working in Singapore currently and i got a job offer back in KL. Based on your blog, i am quite comfortable with the salary they are offering me in order for me and my family of 3(me, wifey and daughter) to lead a more comfortable life in KL as compare to the life in Singapore. In Singapore everyone is on the verge of jumping of the cliff because it is really that demanding. I have not worked in Malaysia all my life even though i am a Malaysian. I hope i am making a correct decision to go back to my roots and try to contribute back to the country where i was born. I really wish you well and hope that the gurl you like will turn out to be your gf or even better your future spouse. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Paul. Thanks for the comment. It has been a while since i update my blog. So i haven't post the latest update of myself. I failed to get the job in Singapore. I am not sure why but it seems like they are not interested in me. However, i got a better job offer in Kelana Jaya, Selangor. I even being offered a senior position which makes me very excited.
      I am really thankful for the wishes and wish you and your family enjoy your life in Malaysia too. If you are in need of any help, you may just let me know and I will help out if I can.

      Delete