Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Date with strangers experience.

I had asked many girls out for dinner and movie. If you consider dinner and movie privately with a girl at some nice restaurant as a date, then i had been on many dates. 

Just sharing some of my experience. Strangers that I date are really from online dating website. Some of them are a bit desperate to find boyfriend but some of them are just trying to make more friends so they can do their business better. Like what I did before. The group of people that I meant is insurance agent and direct sales distributor. Both of these group of people hope to meet as much friends as before. Although some might really end up become a couple after some dates, the chances to get together with these 2 groups of people are really rare.

So most of the people who are using these dating websites with the original intention and purpose of them had less choices to choose from. Most of the girl and boy that i met from these web are either introvert, which mean does not know how to socialize well, or not so good looking physically, like don't know how to make up, fat or etc. Well, you can say that might be true for me because I am using them too. Its not totally wrong. I am sometimes introvert and I am not so good looking physically. Hahahaha.

Although I am not so good looking physically, I had been quite an ass. Quite picky on most of the thing. Whenever i date a girl and the feeling is not right, i will not date that girl anymore. I found out that this is not only happening to me. Some girls that I met also did the same. Its some sort of signal like "we are not really suitable together, let's not waste our precious time".

Some of you might say, "oh my, why not just going out as friends first". Well, I am meeting a strangers that i know not much about. If i bring her to meet my friends, my friends will thought I had some feeling for her. If we went out privately, it will feel like we are having a date. So in the end, i think not meeting up is a better choice. I don't feel guilty or anything too. Its not like I did anything to her on the first date too.

Tip on making her feels good at the first date on next post.

2 comments: