Saturday, January 19, 2013

Amway Super Weekend January 2013

Saturday, 19 January 2013. Its a good weather for me to continue to sleep but had promised myself to go to Amway Super Weekend event at 11am after breakfast. So wake up and went to breakfast with Wai Choon. Then we went to Amway HQ at Petaling Jaya. I waited for Gavin and Shining to reach and thought they wanted to listen to the talk together but in the end, they just come here to buy product and look around. 

There are a lot of products to be displayed and I am amazed with the art that Konyaku team displayed. They use pudding to create some good looking statue (of course it can be eaten but who's gonna eat such a beautiful art)

Its like a princess waving goodbye to us.

A pair of fish.

A cake made of pudding

Can someone tell me what is this? I don't know.

This is not fruits. It's fruits skin but inside is pudding. Very creative ya.

And two glass of pudding water. Really great if I can enjoy this at the beach.

There is a soup that taste really nice and i ate 3 bowls of it. Its fish maw, cooked with abalone sauce.


+


I really want to drink the soup again. She said the cost for one big pot is about RM50 only. Means fish maw can be used for 2 times. I gonna sponsor Fish Maw for whoever that can cook for me. Hahaha. Fish Maw cost RM60 and abalone sauce is RM11.00
Anyone anyone???? 

Darn, i am hungry now. Next post will be about food again but can you guess what occasion is that? Don't worry, it will not be mixed rice that i always eat everyday. Lol.

Stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment