Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sick of your job?

I had known from the start that in the job, we will be bullied by our senior or higher up. I never thought that it will be this pain.

"Love your jobs, and you will not be unhappy." This is what I heard few months back and this thing keep on running in my mind. There are nothing that is impossible in this world. Its impossible to love something that you do everyday if you are not happy with. But on the other way round, you will be happy if you love something you do everyday.

Piece of advise, if you already cannot stand your company or colleagues, just get out of there.

Sometimes choice is more important than hardwork. If you choose the wrong company or wrong field, it will just get you many years to become a very successful and recognized man. Choose the correct company and field, you will be happy for the rest of your life.

Back to choices, many people don't have choices because their course was decided by government. So its like their future is already determined when they were given the course, unless they are rich enough to study private university or college.

As for me, as long as the company still need me, i will do my best but not until being abused. I will just do my best within my limit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment