Monday, February 28, 2011

Furniture setup process

I feel a bit bored in office. Just finished a big job which is put a project into a server.

Now, i am going to post the process where i am setting up my shelf, cupboard and table. It took me about 3 hours or more to totally finish setup the table and shelf. For the cupboard, i used about half hour to set it up.

Cupboard setup process

Set up the pole first.


Then done. I didn't take a lot of picture for this. Don't think its easy because of this.


Next is shelf. Took about 1 hour something to totally finished it.
First step, screw in the screw to the wood. There is a hole provided at a very accurate location. So we don't need to scared of messing it up.

Continue screwing.

Still screwing....

Almost done. (if you look properly, the second piece of wood from left is reversed(one side of the wood is pretty and another side is ugly one). I didn't focus on that and i end up wasting more 15 minutes to take out and put it back in.

The last piece of wood. If you notice, my laptop is on the floor because the table is not set up yet.

Alright, now start with the table.

I am so scared when i open it. So many pieces of wood. And screw too. How am i going to set this up....

And the user manual is really a bit crap. Just one page...

I take my time and finally the shape is coming out.

I keep working and there is still some wood left....

Ta daa.... my new table had been completed...

And the remaining thing on the box....

Finally i can put my laptop on it. Hahaha.

3 comments: