Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Update of my living place

Due to request by my baby, i am gonna update some picture. Of course not my own picture.

Currently I am living in old town, PJ. Soon, i will move to Sea Park, PJ also. Living in old town, i need to walk about 5-10 minutes, take a bus about 15-20 minutes, take LRT about 15 minutes to arrive my working place. Including the time to wait for bus, I think i need to start preparing myself at 7.15am if the working time starts at 9.00am.

This is the picture of the transit map.


The new place seems farther to my working place but actually it is closer. I only need to walk about 3-5 minutes to LRT station, take LRT for about 20 minutes and I arrive my working place. It means that I can sleep until 8.30am. Hahaha.

Alright, will update about my life again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment