Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New knowledge

Last night arrive home about 11.30pm because i went to play badminton with my colleagues. Luckily got friend can fetch me home. My hand feel so painful now. This morning can't even wake up early like usual. Haha.

Alright, ever see this thing?

Sure you do.
This is barcode scanner. However there is something different about this barcode scanner. The scanner surface is so big that is does not display a line. It is used to read matrix barcode. What is matrix barcode.

This is matrix barcode. It can read up to 110 character from this matrix barcode. Much more useful than a normal barcode.

I need to help in a project using this kind of machine. Sure i cannot reveal what is the project because it is company's law. Haha.

Will post more soon about my life. :-)

Ps: Baby, I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment