Friday, July 17, 2009

Methodist Pilley Institute new semester.

It has been a long time since my last update. So lazy.

What i do everyday is mapling. Hahah.

New semester of Methodist Pilley Institute. I already decide to take 5 subjects as usual. This time, 1 LAN subject, 1 subject of concept, 1 subject of memorization, 1 subject of programming and 1 subject of creativity.

They are Pengajian Malaysia, System Analysis and Design, Fundamental Networking, C++ and Computer graphic. This 5 subjects is very important.

I must do my best to score the best result.

Alright, about this short semester result, i think my result should be 4.00. I went to school that day and see Madam Wong mark my answer sheet. I got 78 for final and total of 83 for Data Structure subject.

For calculus, i got 59.7/60 in normal test, quiz and assignment and in final, i only need to get 16/40 to get A which is about 40% over 100%. But of course i would like to get A+ in calculus. Hahaha.

Ahem....alright, i want to sleep le. Night!

Next post will have some picture uploaded.

2 comments:

  1. yoyoyo~ 4.0 o~gong xi gong xi hahahah~
    tat time in college saw you you seem like juz wake up @@ hahahahah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, my hair always like that. Lazy to comb it.

    ReplyDelete