Saturday, July 4, 2009

My puppy!

Few weeks ago, my brother brought back a puppy from his working place. It is a cute one. I took some picture when i had the chance. We didn't use dog collar to on it because it is troublesome.

It slept peacefully there.


Then i take a picture closer.


Woke it up and played with it for a while.


After a few days, when i get back home, i found out my puppy is missing. I ask my dad and he said "Someone steal the puppy when it is outside passing its motion"

WTF! DAM THOSE PPL. IF I KNOW WHO ARE THE ONE STEAL MY PUPPY, I WILL CUT YOU INTO PIECES AND THROW INTO THE SEA TO FEED FISH!

Rumor said that my second neighbor to the right steal it and keep it inside so we don't see. My big brother hear the puppy sound there. Dam, if i found out, i will throw stone to your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment