Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What a bad day!

Today i wake up at 7am. Feel really dam sleepy.

Arrive school, buy breakfast and eat then i went to a class for Data Structure subject. I understand everything that Madam Wong teach but i think others might have problem.

When we went to computer lab for lab work, i check my mark and i found out i got a very bad result. It is all because i send the wrong file to the teacher......so unlucky. I used up everything i could to finish that project and yet....i got a bad result. So unfair. Zzzz....

Next is that, my body feel itchy now. I am locked outside of somewhere for about 1 hour because i couldn't contact the people inside. Outside that place...of course, there are a lot of mosquitoes and they suck my blood....damn....

I rather donate my blood also don't want to let the mosquitoes suck my blood. However, that's the fate of my life. LOL!

Don't say "why me?".
Say "Try me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment