Monday, June 8, 2009

New start

It has been a long time since my last post update. My life had change a lot. New life, new challenge and new idea of solving problems.

Since i was little, my mom always tell me try to help people as much as you can. And my mom always set herself as a good example. She always help people to fix their cloth without payment.
Some relative abuse my mom kindness by asking her to make a new shirt or skirt or pants. They only provide cloth that is enough for the shirt. The thread and other things, my mom always give it for free. When i rethink these, i really hate those people who abuse my mom kindness. I still remember who they are.

However, my dad is really the opposite. Forget to close the lamp and fan, he bla bla bla bla and bla bla bla.....nonstop for few minutes....

Grrrr.....I want to grow up faster and leave this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment