Thursday, May 7, 2009

Journey to Wisma Sanyan, Sibu.

Today, i went to Sanyan because there is temporary blackout at my house. It is too hot and i went to Sanyan with my brother and my friend.

On the way, i took a lot of pictures.

I go with my brother and Nicholas



When we are on the way.


Even the traffic light have no light because of the blackout.


I took his picture when he is making a funny face. Haha.


The further we go, the traffic light still does not have light.


Now, finally the electric current is on again.


So i continue to take picture. Recognize this?


New college is opened here.


Some banks.


Some car shop.


Everyone should know this place.


This place too.


I saw a guy very cute, so i curi curi take his picture.
Please don't hit me.


Sugarbun.


This is when blackout occurred at Sanyan. Almost all shop closed once the blackout happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment