Friday, May 1, 2009

What we do when we feel bored?

When I feel bored, i call everyone out and go to somewhere that have a beautiful light to take picture.

Few days ago, night time, we went to a place called lover bridge to take some picture. We have a lot of fun that night.


Start with my own picture.


Then all of us make a serious face. Who have the funniest one?


Then happy face.


Big eyes picture. Hahaha.


2 people only.


Whose leg is the darkest one?


Senget senget de


So big.....


She also want this position picture.


Then everyone also want.


I force her to take some more picture with me. Haha. Bad me.


Then Lin went home. We still feel bored, so we went to Pulau Li Hua to play. At there, we try to make police stop us. Haha. When got people pass by, we shake the car, let them see. Haha. When police come, we run away. Hahaha. So fun.


Then, we went to eat beef noodle. Although it is fattening and we eat at late midnight, we still finish every drop of the soup.

Then we went to cyber cafe to play some games. Hua and me play SDO-x season 2. The computer that i use got some problem. Sometimes Hua win and sometimes I win.

Then I go home at about 1.30am. When arrive home, it is about 2am already.

What a fun day. Hahaha.






No comments:

Post a Comment