Monday, February 28, 2011

My new room

I been told by my landlord that i can move in at last Friday or onward.

So I moved in at Saturday morning. When i move in, the room is empty with only 1 bed frames and nothing else.

However, my room now look like this....

My new table, shelf and chair. Total cost about RM140

Cupboard, shelf and bed. Total cost.....maybe around RM350 because the bed cost a lot.


This is where i put my luggage.


There are still some space that can accommodate around 2 beds. So when my friend move back to Sibu, i will get some of his remaining furniture such as the table and iron.

Now, compared to the place that i live before together with my friends, this is much more comfortable. The space is bigger. Actually, my friend's room is quite organized. Because of me, the things increased and there is no place to put it. Therefore, it become messy. This is the picture of my friend's room(or my ex-room)

The table where i put my computer

His mattress

My mattress

My luggage and his luggage. LOL

After i move, his room become very big and have a lot of space.

My current room had been adjusted. The picture you saw up above is the picture 2 days back when i just move in. At Sunday afternoon, i move some of the furniture and the design changed again. I will upload the picture few days later as i haven't take the picture of my whole room.


No comments:

Post a Comment