Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Playing claw machine

How to play claw machine effectively? Here is some advice.



First, we need to know that the claw machine is programmable. However, each machine is programmed differently by their owner so that their earning is much higher than the cost. So some can be really hard to get and some can be not so hard. 

1. Don't choose which toy you want to get. You should choose the easiest and nearest toy to the winning spot.
2. Try to grab the correct part of the toy. Most of the time, I grab the bigger part of the toy for example, if the head is bigger, I will grab the head. But it also depends on the claw size. If the claw size is smaller than the head, then don't.
3. Don't play the machine that have the toy stick together closely without any gap. That will be the hardest to get.

Here is some picture of the toy that I win from the claw machine. 

Tropicana City Mall. I get this toy by spending about RM10.

Tropicana City Mall. Looking at the claw machine and see if there is any potential toy to be win.

Tesco Ara Damansara. Win these 2 toys by spending RM4.

I win these toys from Miri and bring all the way back to KL. They cost me around RM20.

Win this during the trip to Miri too with my brothers. We spent about RM50 for these but my younger brother spent the most for 1 toy only.

This is like the cutest toy from all the toy i got. Captain America! But I already give it to my friend.

So here is the total 9 toys that I win. 
Actually I had already given out 3 toys to my friend. So in total, I had won 12 toys from claw machine. Total money I spent on claw machine should be around RM80-100. I can't remember exactly how much but if I am to calculate from retail price, one of this toy will cost around RM16, so I think I still earn from this but playing claw machine is not about earning. It is about satisfaction.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I know this is kinda late, but I'm wondering where did you play claw machines in Miri?

    ReplyDelete