Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Insulting as joke

Have you ever been ridiculed or insulted or being used as a joke by people, and then you take it seriously because it doesn't sounds like a joke at all.

I have.

I worked like a cow during a normal working day. Then the HR team is trying to put up the picture frame on the wall because we have a new picture. So I helped them because all HR staff is girl. So while choosing the best tools to help them(between hammer and screwdriver), the guy from sales team came and try to help out too.

I had many works so I am actually quite in rush at that time. At that moment, the Sales Manager came over and talk to his sales department staff "you are working on everything except your own work". Then he looked at me for a while and say "CZ is different. He is very free" 

I am really pissed at that time. I'm helping out because they needs help. Not that I am very free. I got tons of works that I need to do. The HR girl who heard that also said "wtf?". Then, I really cannot hold back, so when he walked away, i point my middle finger to him. He then turned back and I pull back my finger. Not sure if he saw that or not but I wish he saw that actually.

So after 1 week or 2, I told my Head of Department about this. He said sales department is just sad. They are not happy people.

My point here is, sometimes, this Sales Manager who tried to make people laugh, failed terribly. Or he is not trying to make people laugh at all. He is just trying to make people look bad. He let his staff do the works, and other department do their work in the front line, so he is safe at the back, hiding in his egg shell, and keep boasting with his title of Vice President of Sales. If he is trying to joke by insulting people, guess what, I don't think he is likable by his friends. My opinion against him is, he lacked of social skill and got the position because he is blood related with the founder. 

If he saw this post, I don't mind. That's my opinion against him. He can continue to ridicule me and I will continue to annoy him. Let see who can last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment