Sunday, June 5, 2016

First week in PeerHealth Malaysia Sdn Bhd

I started my new job as Application Developer in PeerHealth Malaysia Sdn Bhd last Wednesday. I have had a 1 on 1 online conference with my superior Anand Balachandran. He is a very nice and considerate guy. I felt really good to be on his team. I felt I am really lucky. 

First day on the job, I received a great welcome. My name is printed on a paper and arranged nicely on the table where I am sitting. On first day, it is basically just briefing about everything, about the company rules and regulation, about company people, office and even had a welcoming lunch with the team. The boss of KL office also came for the welcoming lunch. It has been a long time since I felt so appreciated.

I can feel the people in the team is really nice. Basically they are really focused on the work and delivering product only. Happy to be in the team.

2 comments:

  1. hello,
    hi i'm eleena. if you don't mind can you share your interview experience with peerhealth malaysia? ijust got an interview there in this coming tuesday. can you just share experience and some tips maybe. thaks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete