Monday, June 20, 2016

Counting down for Canada on job training....and also my relationship status.

I had this opportunity to work travel to Montreal, Canada. It's really once in a life time opportunity. I felt I am a very blessed kid.

The exact flying date is either 14, 15 or 16 July 2016 depend on the flight availability. It will probably stop at Qatar for 4 hours. I had an advise from my colleague to not buy anything in Qatar using credit card because the fraud level there is very high.

I had done some research of where to go in Canada. The office is in Montreal, so I might take bus or their train to Toronto if the train or bus is available at Friday night so that I can spend the weekend there. Ripley's aquarium of Canada in Toronto and Toronto Zoo are the places that I want to visit. My colleague had already asked me to bring some instant food from here to colleagues in Montreal. Their relationship are really close... from what I had seen so far. 

I am really excited now. No words can describe my feeling. I can only thank God for such a wonderful opportunity. This working trip alone, can offset my emptiness of no vacation for at least 1 year. Furthermore, my brothers are coming to KL soon. They will come during Raya time and I had planned a series of events and places to go. Basically most of the events are eating. 

Other than that, a lot of things had happened recently. Not about work or vacation only. It's more about relationship. Do I ever consider a serious relationship? The answer is yes. Then why am I still single? Because the right one has not appear yet. At least that's what I think. I do hope that I can get rid of my "single" status this year but rushing is not the right way. I will prefer to spend my time and look around slowly. 

My new colleagues asked me what type of girl I like. They are all married, so they are trying to help me out. But everytime they ask me this question, I don't know how to answer. It's not that I don't have any requirements but usually it's not so realistic. In the end, it depends on your impression of the girl. I can say I like a girl who is smart, can sing, do sports, not the pushy type, attractive, financially independent, can cook, Christian, and many many more but it's like finding a unicorn if I said all that. So I will just say "as long as we click, then it's fine", general enough. Hahaha.

More updates coming soon, especially when my brothers are here and when I go to Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment