Friday, June 24, 2016

Preparation update to Montreal

Confirmed the date that I will fly to Montreal is 2am, 15th July 2016. So I need to go to airport at 14th July night time.


Since my brothers will come here on 6th July and the vacation end on 11th July, I will only need to work on 12th and 13th before going to Montreal. PSL Group had approved my request on getting a MacBook for work. Company had bought a custom model of MacBook Pro with i7 intel core processor and 16GB Ram. It will be useful especially when I run a script that goes through a several hundred thousands of data. I hope I can get the MacBook before I fly off.


I had decided to get a second hand bicycle in Montreal too. I will sell it off before I come back to Malaysia. It ease my travel everyday and I also can get to know how does it feel to cycle to work.


I am given quite a big capacity for luggage. 2 baggage and each maximum limit is 23kg. I don't need that much when I go there. However, I will need all those kgs when I come back. I will buy a lot of things from there, maybe some sport shoes, or maybe even a hoverboard.


I am just getting more and more excited. Pray that everything went well when I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment