Monday, December 22, 2014

2014 Christmas Post

It has been quite some time since my last post in my blog. Feeling like I had totally ignored it but nope. I will still visit it from time to time. Who knows maybe someday, there might be a lot of people coming to visit my blog to read my story. 

I had been quite busy lately for a lot of church activities. A lot of Christmas Caroling is going on that day. I had to practise non stop for it.

Few successful events that had been going on is Christmas Caroling in the company, Christmas Musical at Grace Convention Centre, and also Christmas Caroling at Tropicana City Mall. I really like all the experience. Now the only thing left it the Praise and Worship at Melissa's wedding. Melissa is an Assistant Manager of Audio Composer of Creative Team in Inmagine. I feel grateful for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment