Friday, September 29, 2017

Mooncake festival 2017

This year, is the year that I eat the most mooncake.


This is local mooncake but the Doraemon crafted on mooncake, is quite special. It's lotus with egg yolk mooncake, which taste really really good!

This is mooncake from Vietnam. I made a friend in Ho Chi Minh when I sit in Starbucks on my last day there and she send it over to me.

There are so many ingredient inside this mooncake like beans, nuts, egg yolk and also some meat.


Nothing big about mooncake festival but Darlie, the toothpaste brand, made a video advertisement, and I happened to see it when I was browsing youtube.

It is a bit emotional for me because the video started with a mother asking their kids to go home for dinner. This is something that I will never have chance to experience anymore. 



No comments:

Post a Comment