Saturday, May 28, 2016

Last day in Bemalas

When I was given the option to leave Bemalas earlier, I kinda shocked. I can still work until 5th July and get paid as what had been agreed but getting in to new company 1 month earlier seems a bit more worthy. So I did asked my superior how early I can leave. He said anytime, next week also can.

So I checked with my new employer, and they mentioned I can join anytime I want, the earlier the better. So I confirmed with my superior and they agreed to let me serve 2 more days from the day I know that I am given the option, and then using my annual leave to offset everything and I will still get paid until end of next week but today is my last day. 

I will start my new job on 1st of June 2016, which is next Wednesday. I got a 2 days rest on Monday and Tuesday which I think is enough to adjust my mood.

Words can't express my feeling now. It's kinda mixed. But more to excitement of new job. A little bit of sadness because leaving the team and everything that I had worked on. Excitement because I will be able to be on job training in Canada for 2 months. I will be on shopping spree and sight seeing for sure. More research needed to be done before I go there.

Wahoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment