Sunday, May 1, 2016

When someone earn more money than you.

I always wonder when someone earn more money than me, is it normal?

Yeah, now I think it is what they deserve. If they are earning more money than me, it just means few things. 

1. They are willing to take risks.
2. They are more hardworking than me.
3. They are using their brain more than me in the society.
4. They enjoy less than me while building up their network in the society.
5. They spend more time on their career than me.
6. They attend more course and have higher qualification than me.
7. They made a much better decision than me. 
8. They dare to do the things that I don't dare to do.
9. They have bigger support behind them.
10. They made the correct choices.
11. They are willing to admit their mistake and learn from it.
12. They are responsible for their act.
13. They know what they are doing.
14. They are always up to date on current trend.
15. They live up to their reputation and expectation. If they don't they apologize.
16. They are willing to listen to advise but not necessarily using it. They will only take it as reference.
17. They listen more than they speak.
18. They focus on what they should instead of what they shouldn't.

God is fair. When I thought that my life is so miserable because I don't have any big support behind me, He gave me all the talent and resource that I need to survive on my own and I thank Him for that. I am surrendering my life to Him for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment