Monday, May 23, 2016

New job again soon.

As what I had asked from God, He gave me more than I asked for.

Even though the new job salary is not reaching my expected salary, but it's already a huge increment compared to previous job hopping. This time, i which is really a good jump but I expect myself to work at this company for at least 3 years. 

I am really blessed when I got the offer. The recruiter was helpful. This is the second time I got a job recommended by recruiter. My job scope will be mixed, not only front end but also back end. It is a good practice for me to become a full stack developer. 

So working in this company requires me to travel to Canada for the first 2 months. Another blessing as I never been to Canada or anywhere in North America. Wait... is Canada in North America.

I tendered my resignation letter on last Friday and my current CTO is being really nice to me. He agreed to all my request for early notice period. And my last day is exactly the same as what I had calculated. A very helpful HR in Pacific Founders too.

In the end, I can't settle down in Pacific Founders because this place doesn't give me a comfortable feeling. Small working space made me feeling a bit cramped. I also wonder if I have had dinner with my bosses for more than 15 times in this 8 months. Usually they went on their own or I go to buy food early. I seriously don't like this kind of working area where all the food nearby is expensive that each meal cost you at least RM15. I rather drive out to buy some economics rice at RM7 or 8 with all the dishes that I like. 

Other than that, I really like the team that I am working with now. All of them are professional. The team manage to hire some high quality coders, UI/UX experts and some IT executives that are willing to spend time working on weekend, handling tasks that I don't like to handle. 

At last, I will still be here until 5th July. Hopefully everything goes well until my last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment