Monday, March 28, 2016

My sin of gluttony.

I tried meat diet for the last week, about 9 days. It was a successful one. So I started to eat meat back yesterday. I had siewyuk wantan noodle for lunch and kenny roger for dinner. 

I thought of having two days of meat meal for every week. It is for health purpose. But today, I can't stand to eat some great meat, so I went to KFC. I had dinner plate, the set with 3 chickens and take away one zinger burger for dinner. Imagine how heavy is all the food.

After my lunch, the temptation to play claw machine came. I went up to Tesco at Ara Damansara and change RM4. More on that in later post.

The problem is, the zinger burger that I bought back to office, that I thought to have it for dinner is in front of me all the time. That feels terrible. I keep on thinking when is the dinner time. So suffer. In the end, i ate it as snack at 4pm. 

After having it, I can't eat anything anymore because I feel too full. I went back home straight without having anything for dinner. And just drank a milk and went to bed. Such a sin of gluttony....I really wonder how to control it.... someone can give me some special suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment