Thursday, March 10, 2016

Twinz Residence at Puchong Jaya

I had finally reached a new milestone. 

I bought a condo in Puchong Jaya, which is still under development. The completion is at 2018. So I had welcomed those who are my good friend, to come for my house warming dinner.

The condo cost around 648k but the rebate is quite good. The rebate from developer is 15% so I don't need to pay down payment. I only need to pay booking fee (RM 5k) and lawyer fee (RM4500+). The booking fee will be released back to me upon the first draw down by the developer, so it should be around 1-2 months. That means, the total amount that I need to pay is only RM4500+ which is the lawyer fee. And since the down payment is 10%, the extra 5% will be released back upon vp. So meaning I will get about 32k cash from developer after vp.

Actually this is my first house, so I am very excited. There are 3 rooms and I even thought of not renting out the room at all. I think I will be able to cover the pay on my own. So I had thought that 1 of the room should be the guest room, for my friends or family who pass by KL and need a place to stay. Then another room is to put my gadget and workstation. A window's computer and macbook is good enough. Then another master room for my own.

Here is some of the picture.

This is the medium room that I planned to make it as my workstation.

This is the view to the master room and medium room

 This is the master room.

This is the view of living room. It looks nice because it is a showroom.

The view of the medium room. I like this design very much.

Closer look of the living room.

The kitchen. So important for my future wife.

Yeah, this is the master room, view from the side of the door.

So since I had done all the signing and officially own the house, i went to the site.
 This is the construction site. It's just started.

At first, i cannot even think where it would end.

So the worker also have their own resting place.
All of these really consume up a lot of my time but it worth the effort. I am really happy now because I already settled one of the resolution in 2016. Hope more will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment