Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Web Development Freelancing Price

I joined a few programming groups consist of mostly Malay people. So, suddenly one of my friend from previous company contacted me and asked if I do freelancing. I said yes but when he asked me what is my rate, I got no idea. I never really charge a person for a project. I did freelance once but end up got cheated. So now I am becoming more careful to do freelance.

After asking around, I came up with a rate for myself for now as of March 2016.

Hourly rate
Complicated task : RM 160/hour
Medium task : RM 120/hour
Small task : RM 100/hour
And I am not accepting data entry task.

Pretty sure this is quite standard because I believe 1 hour can achieve a lot of thing. 

This might change also in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment