Sunday, March 27, 2016

Weird dream story

Like normal dream, people usually don't remember it when you wake up. But with enough practice, you can actually remember it.

Usually, the dream is the freshest the moment you wake up. It is that moment we must utilize to remember it. 

So last night, I woke up from a sad dream. The dream takes place at my house in Sibu. My mom was still alive in the dream with the grown up version of my brothers and I. All of us were having a great night there. Then my brothers and I went out for something. Couldn't remember exactly for what. 

Suddenly, disaster happened. Not sure if it is an earthquake or what but it caused our route back home blocked. We can't go back in and my mom can't come out. So we keep on trying to find way to go back home. 

Until 3rd day, we finally found a way home. We used a skateboard, to go through a small place, coming out from the back of the housing area, the location where we always hang out when we are a kid, then use the skateboard to go home.

I used my maximum speed to go home, and saw someone skinny with long hair sitting at the house hall. Looks quite scary but she is actually my mom. She looks skinny because there is no food in the house for her to eat for 3 days. Mixed with the real life feeling, I hugged her and cried. The keep on sobbing because of crying and then I woke up. The feeling was so real that I think I am still sobbing after I woke up.

 This dream really gives me a special feeling. I had no idea why I will have this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment