Sunday, February 13, 2011

First day in KL

My first day in KL. Luckily i have a friend that can fetch me around to find place to live.

I first arrive KL Sentral and deliver some thing for my relative. Then i wait for my friend to come and we had lunch. Then his friend come to fetch us.

First, we went to Miharja apartment. A very convenient and crowded place. Most of the population is chinese. We found the notice saying room for rent but most of them had been rented out and some did not answer the phone call.

Next we went to find wangsa metroview but couldn't find it. So we went to menara alpha and viewed 2 room. Quite ok and the price is ok too. However i can only move in at 1st of March and another one at middle of March. I couldn't wait that long.

Time fly by very quickly. It's dinner time.

After dinner, we went to find room at terrace house. There might be a better offer. Found one that is located just next to LRT station. If i live there, i only need to walk less than 30 seconds and i can arrive the lrt station because it is just in front of the door of the terrace house. However, there are OKU association there. Some OKU people are living there. I called but cannot get through.

We continued to find room in terrace house. And in the end, i will be going to view the room tomorrow. Wish me luck. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment