Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Power of Nutrilite

My body has rashes. A lot of it. I don't even dare to wear short pants and short sleeve shirt out at the moment. There are few possibilities of that.

It might be caused by the environment problem. I moved to a new room and my skin started to act strange. Maybe the previous owner of the room did something to the room?

It might be caused by the alcohol. I can't drink alcohol. The only time i drink a lot is when i went to clubbing with my colleagues. Thats the only time. And will be the only one time i drink. I will never ever ever drink alcohol anymore.

It might be caused by the pets in the house. A housemate kept a cat in her room. I wonder if the cat is clean enough. The cat might steps or went to my clothes when i hanging it outside to dry it.

So i really cannot be sure of the reason why the rashes started on my body again.

I bought Bio C, Lecithin E, B complex and protein to eat. Mass eating it. Normally i only consume Double X because it is multivitamin that contains many things, just that the quantity of each nutrition in Double X is not that much.

So after mass consuming Bio C, Lecithin E and B Complex, my rashes started to dry. The first day i eat, my body feel very very hot. I turn on the air cond to the coolest temperature. I drink lots lots of water and finally, i can sleep at peace.

Today, most of the rashes have dried out. But i plan to leave it there for few more days before i really peel off the dry skin. I believe it will be a lot a lot of dry skin there. I really hope it will recover before Chinese New Year so i can wear short pants and short sleeve shirts going out. 

Anyway, thank God that my body recover to this state already, i believe one or two more weeks is enough to totally recover from it. Continue to eat supplement like i believe in it. Yeahoo!!!! I don't wanna see doctor anymore. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment