Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Outing with my brother

My younger brother pass by KL to stay in my room for 2 nights. So I went to fetch him using car at KL Sentral. Luckily, i went there using car because he has damn many luggage, all is super big. Although i am a bit regret that the traffic jam cause me use about one hour to reach a place that can be reached within 15 minutes. 

I think in total, he waited for about 3 hours for me because i finished my job at 7.30pm and still need to go Amway to buy some product for my customer before it close at 9.00pm.

We went to Kalakap SS2 again. I think the food there is not bad, thats why i introduced him to eat there. Total price about RM32.00. Quite expensive for 2 people meal. However, he said the food taste nice. So i think it should be worth it.

This is him waiting for food.


My meal


His meal

The next day, we went to sing K, arcade game and movie. What a money wasting day!!! 2 people sing K, eat and sing until satisfied. Watch Upside Down, which i think is not a bad movie. Quite satisfying with the whole day.

The next day, i got too tired and cannot wake up. My body is totally weak and pain. So he went ahead to eat breakfast and then he just go to LRT on his own. Feel so sorry but i think he is ok on his own. He is not a kid anymore right... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment