Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Specially for you.

This post is specially written for my mom who passed away at 28 January 2007, which is 6 years back. It had been 6 years and her last moment is still very clear in my head. I remember back then she was really ill and having a hard time even to breath. At that week, my father was away for work. I still don't know that it will be her last day. It come so suddenly. She held to live and trying very hard to breath just to met my father one last time. Keep on coughing. 

Back to that day.

Last night, she asked my big brother to make a milo for her. Midnight, she asked a milo from my small brother. Early morning before i went to school, she asked a milo from me. We never realize this until we really talk to each other about this. She wants to taste the last drinks made by us.

Few days back, she called her sister who she argued with and never talk to each other since then. She called her and talk about forgiveness because her sister hurt my mom a lot previously. I was too stupid to realize it was a forgiveness before she went to heaven.

Once i come back from school, i thought of going out again to play bowling. However, she was too sick until i felt not dare to go out. Once my dad came back, he saw the state my mom in and said "no one is allowed to go out today". I was really stupid to even realize that she will be gone that day. My dad called the pastor of my church. The pastor came immediately and we started to pray and sing. After some praying and singing, we sit a while and i looked at my mom. Her breathing is getting slower. We can see it very clearly through the blood vein at her neck. My bros and I realized it and looked at each other. We were really scared and shocked... we told our father that her breathing is getting slower. My dad and pastor looked at her neck and also realized, its time....she is not holding back any longer. She is letting it go....

We started to cry. All of us. We never thought this day would come this soon. At the time my mom pass away, her eye closed and stopped breathing, we all cried out loud. I cried with my hands covering my face sitting backing to the wall. I remember exactly how i feel at that moment. Crying non stop for almost half hour. The pastor encouraged us and told us she had went to a beautiful place. My mom is a Christian. We are also Christian. We believe in going to heaven. 

Few days before my mom passed away, she said "I dreamt of a very big beautiful green field with some angels". She went there, the heaven. :'-) She really is.

This is the place my mom dreamed of


Heaven

And angel

Thank you mom.
I love you so much....

I promise to be a really kind and helpful man. I will never ever turn bad. I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment