Saturday, August 20, 2016

Dad had passed away for 3 years.

Emo post ahead!

Well, not totally emotional. Everytime my brothers and I talk about my dad, we will have not much good things to talk about. We remember that our dad likes to farm so much at the back of the house. To farm, you need a good soil. So he always ordered us to go carry good soil from some place. 

There is once,  he ordered us to do so, but the place with good soil, is quite deep to a forest. There is a lot of mosquitoes and insects. We got no choice but to spray the mosquitoes repellent on our body just to avoid being bitten by it.... Bad memory huh...

Do we have good memory???
....
..

I am thinking hard.

Yeah, found one. 
I came to KL and I need car. I don't have enough money for down payment. So I called dad and he said he can borrow money to me. "Borrow"... means I need to pay back....No idea why dad and son need to be so calculative.. haha. 

Any other good memory???
.....
...

Still thinking....

I think my dad also "borrowed" me 2k when I first come to KL to settle down. We don't having saving since kid. Well, actually we do but when my dad is jobless, it's finished in just few months. We have a lot of sad story with our dad bad habit. And we all had decided not to follow his footstep. Thanks to him, we are now so independent. Somehow, it ends up pretty good too. Haha.

Alright, enough with ranting. 3 years had passed since my dad passed away. We are still doing alright. And maybe getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment