Thursday, November 3, 2016

When luck turn into sorrows.

When I was a kid, my family and I stayed with my relatives. So when I was playing about 20 meter away from my parents, who are talking to my relative, I found RM5 on the ground and picked it up. I am so happy and ran towards my parent shouting "I found RM5!". RM5 is a big value for me at that time because it was about 20 years back. Unfortunately for me, my relative who is talking to my parent straight say "Oh, you found my RM5. That day I lost my RM5". I have no choice but to return it to her...... 

My elder brother's colleague, found RM5 in the office and she didnt ask the colleague whether anyone lost their RM5 or not. She used the money and buy food. Next day, she had stomach ache.

My younger brother's friend, found a wallet with RM500 inside. His friend is just a kid at that time. With such a big amount of money, of course he will tell his parent. So his mom kept the wallet and say "I will apply astro with this". A bit funny too because astro is recurring payment every month and how long can the RM500 last.

No comments:

Post a Comment