Wednesday, November 23, 2016

My First Dota 2 MMR

I had play Dota 2 since its release. But I never really play a ranked to a point that I got MMR. The first time I played MMR game is with Luke when I was in Bintulu with him. He told me MMR game won't have leaver for sure. Surprisingly, he is quite a good dota 2 player.

So recently, I went to cyber cafe to play Dota 2, sometimes play up to 6 hours. Sometimes play other game too. However,  Dota 2 MMR only appear if you play ranked game.

Solo MMR can be gotten if you search for ranked game alone.

Party MMR can be gotten if you party with someone and searched for ranked game in party. 

Both type of ranked game need 10 games to start evaluating your MMR. So I finished my first 10 games of ranked match and got 3.2k MMR. Not sure if that is below or above average start.

No comments:

Post a Comment