Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dynamic Menu using CSS file

I search for 2 hours this morning on how to make a dynamic menu. Some of them charge money, some of them i don't even understand.

I really have no idea how to make it by myself. I already know my blog have dynamic menu but i don't want to use that kind of dynamic menu. However, i really have no way to go. Therefore, i refer back to this blog. Copy all the necessary css class and put it in 1 css file. Then i just implement it into my php file, and it works. Wow, i really should thanks blogger for giving this kind of service. Haha. So happy that i finally solve the dynamic menu problem.

If you want to know how to make it, right click my blog and view the page source. Then copy all the navigation menu. To make it simple, you can try to put it all into 1 file first, including the link.

Once you had copied the navigation menu, scroll down until you see a lot of UL, LI with a lot of link. Copy that and edit whatever you want to your code. Have fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment