Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lunch

Today i go to have lunch at a place that i had in my mind for a long time but i never go because i don't have the chances.

NOODLE HOUSE!

I ordered 2 foods and 2 drinks for my sweetheart and me. She ate wantan qq noodle dry and drinks laichee with aloe vera. I ate sizzling noodle and drink milo godzilla. Actually it is only a normal milo. Only added some ice cream on top of it. The ice cream taste nice too. Not like a low class ice cream.


This is sizzling noodle. Although it looks nice and taste nice, but the quantity can't satisfy me. I don't ask for more meat or prawn, i just want it to have more noodle. Noodle is not expensive, right? Add some noodle and you might have more customer. But still i wish it is cheaper than the current price. So i will give it 7/10.


This is satisfying. I will give 9/10. Haha. And the price is reasonable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment