Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Most unlucky month in my life

This week is the most unlucky day in my life. Few days back, when i was playing basketball at with some friends, i lost my basket ball. Don't ask me how do i lost it, it just lost like that....

Today, a thief broke into my house, my ipad is gone. I am so freaking freaking sad... and angry. The small pouch that i use to put my ipad and notebook, tickets to some events and all, its all gone. I am really really so sad.... The ipad....is my first big item i bought use my own money. I am really sad because it had been with me for 1 year and more.... This is really sad. Then the ticket to Y ME event is gone too. Total of 7 tickets, cost around RM70 and its hard to get the ticket again now because the event is on this Saturday. Then the ticket to Ricky Ng talkshow is gone too. That one cost around RM50. My demo bag is gone too, that one cost around Rm265. Total lost is around RM3000. I guess my lost is highest in this house.....

What a month.....

I feel like want to find out the culprit and kick him/her hard in the ass and then lock him/her in a refrigerator..... arghhh...... my IPAD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment