Monday, October 29, 2012

Sister and brother in KL

My sister.... well, my foster sister came to KL and i picker her up at TBS, Terminal Bersepadu Selatan which is located near to LRT Bandar Tasik Selatan. First day is my sister, Law Kai Ying and her friend  Ong Li Yun came. So i pick them up and guide them to Malaysia hotel nearby Bukit Bintang Monorail station. Nearby the hotel got so many massage parlour... omg...

So i brought them to eat at Lot 10. I think the place that got most choice of food should be here.

So i ordered bak kut teh...

Then i walked them back to their hotel and i went to my next activity.


The next day, they came to look for me nearby my house. About one hour journey. Its great they can endure it because i need to fetch my sis to hospital to get an injection. Then she realized she didn't brought her medical card. So her plan to get the injection failed. 


Then we went to TBS again to bring her 2 friends to Wira Hotel. A full day LRT journey is really tiring. But the next day, they travel on their own.


Saturday morning, my small brother come to KL and stay overnight at my room. He need to attend his friends wedding on the next day but we end up going sing K when he reached.

Its really a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment