Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What is your top priority now?

This question come back to me after i eat my dinner. What is your top priority now?

Yeah, for students, they will say their studies. However, i think it is wrong. My answer will be knowledge. Knowledge and studies are different. Studies only cover the things that we studied at primary school, secondary school, high school, college and university. However, knowledge is a very wide area of studies. Anything that is connected to human, plants, animals, stone, earth and etc is knowledge.

Alright, back to teenagers nowadays. Their top priority should be either study or knowledge. However, today's English class let me saw something different. There are still a lot of people have different answer. I don't say it is wrong because everyone live a different life. Some of them said their top priority is money, girlfriend, sleep, and others.

Actually, to make it humorous, i want to say my top priority is food, but i don't give that answer to teacher because i think this is a serious question. LOL!

Alright, please poll at the side after you read this. I know it is troublesome but one vote from everyone is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment