Thursday, March 5, 2009

Few days of fun.

Rushing on lab2 assignment cause me to spend a lot of time in Kv's house. It's just like i open a tuition class for them. Well, anything is fine because i learn when i teach. Not going to say much thing more. Explanation is under each picture.

We eat all of these after MIS class at last Thursday. I like the roti canai here.

Take my own picture when i am in Kv's car.

First night, we went to eat sushi at sushi tie.

Really delicious.

I love it so much.

After that, we went to new Sing Kwong because i never go inside.

"I am a model" LOL

While they are doing their programming, i want to finish my Discrete Math homework as soon as possible but i feel a bit far from them because of the distance. Luckily Ling Zi Ling is there with me.

"Ling Zi Ling."

First night, i teach Kv to play warcraft. Second night, 4 of us played it together. Hua keep on saying want to play Tower Defense game. But Kv and Lin don't want. They only play warcraft.

I like to use human and night elf only. I use orc once and have a hard time to win. I need to learn how to use orc.


And tonight, i went to church to practice the song. This is the first time and everyone seems having a hard time. This is the song that the facilitator of church MYF must perform this year.

We try our best to learn the song.

This guy really like to spoil the song. He is not very firm in drum but want to play it...but he is good in guitar.

We even sit on the floor to do some music translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment