Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What if you forget to reload after you buy the reload number from Maybank?

This is really scary. Scared the hell out of me.

I bought a reload number from Maybank using its website. After putting in the tac number, i forgot to see the reload number and straight log out. After 5 minutes, i realized I haven't reload my handphone. Omg... what should I do.

My heart ache, i thought i gonna lost that money....

I try to find in the website if the number is still there. YES! I found it after few minutes. So dam happy.

If you don't know, and wish to know this is the few steps.

1. Log in to maybank website.
2. Click accounts & banking
3. Then click your "savings account"
4. Then click the "m2u history" which is a very small words.
5. All your transaction history is there.

Thanks :-)

I am so relieved now. Hahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment