Friday, June 14, 2013

Stucked outside my own room.

Well, this is like announcing to the world that my room has no door knob now.

Last night, when i wanted to go out to buy some food, i locked my door and walk to the living room. My housemate asked if the bed sheet is mine, which i dry it under the fan in the living room. 

So i get it and try to put it in my room before i go out.

Suddenly i realize i cannot open the door no matter how many time i turn the door knob. I keep on trying and trying, until the door know totally broken. I can turn it round and round, that means the door knob is really broken. 

No other choice, i must go in my room, i use some force to pull the door knob. 
Still not working, i push hard.

Keep on trying until my housemate come down and saw me. I asked him if there is any tool to break it down. He took a spanar and pull it. 

In the end, the door knob is totally broken down. Open the door, clean up the mess and continue my stuff.

Now there is a hole on my door. Whenever i get changed, i am feeling insecure. Scared someone watch me from outside. Hahahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment