Monday, September 9, 2013

4 days at Bintulu and Miri

So i have this relative that is damn nice to my brothers and I one. When my dad and mom passed away, they come here all the way from Bintulu to take care of us. 

So this time, my brothers and I had decided to visit them at Bintulu. I brought 3 jackets, one for her and her husband. Another one for her sister. For 3 of the kids, we will find something better soon.

So this is our plan, I will fly on Friday, 13th September early morning. Which means i will go to airport on 12th September night to stay over. I hope i can sleep well at airport. Hope it wont be like last time. Last time, i wander around until 5am in the morning and just get about 1 hour sleep. It is really tiring. So once i reach Bintulu, my small brother will come to fetch me and my big brother will reach bus terminal around the same time. So we will go around Bintulu for some time and then we will find our relative at night time after his work. 

Then we might go zoo the next day and we will go to Miri on the night of the second day. Stay at small bro's room and then we will play for one and a half day. Then i will come back KL on Sunday afternoon. It had been quite a quite expensive trip since the flight ticket cost around 350+. Well, i guess i need a good rest after everything that had happened.

I will take a lot of picture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment