Friday, February 7, 2014

Home~

I searched for the definition of 'home'. It is the place where you live permanently or the place where you can get supervision and care. Then i can say my home is Petaling Jaya. I live in Petaling Jaya permanently and I basically didn't get special care or supervision from anyone.

I also searched for the definition of hometown. It's the place where you were born or the place you grow up.

So i can say my hometown is Sibu but definitely my home is Petaling Jaya now. I really like my home now. I don't mind if I don't have family here. I have a lot of friends that can give me almost the same feeling as family. Furthermore, my relatives in Bintulu will welcome us to go to their place anytime we want. Pretty much everything i needed right now can be fulfilled.

We (my brothers and I) visited my relatives house and stayed over there during the Chinese New Year. It felt more like a family than chinese new year with my dad only in Sibu. More people, more fun. It felt really good. However, the problem with my relatives is they started to ask about our girlfriend. My brothers and I, we are all single. Without knowing the reasons why we are still single, they started to say things like "i hope this year is the last time i give you ang pao" or "come come, eat the egg, then next year bring a girlfriend back here"

So now we are back to normal life. Girlfriend or not, i will just let it be natural. I don't want to force out things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment