Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Worst fever in 2016

It had been quite some time since I got ill..... Last week, I started my meatless meal and after less than a week, I got sick. Not sure if it is because my body cannot adjust to it or it's just pure coincidence. 

I started to feel bad on Tuesday, went to see doctor and get an MC on Wednesday, continue to work on Thursday and went to camp on Friday. I ate all the medicine that doctor give because I want to recover quickly. 

The first day in camp, I feel bad. Really bad to a point that I don't feel like moving. My friends asked me to go to hotspring and fish spa but I really dont feel good. So during the dinner that serve meat, I ate them. Maybe it's just an excuse for me to eat meat. Hahaha.

That night, I cant sleep early. I only fall asleep after 3.30am. Surprisingly, my fever is gone the next day. What's left is just cough. I cough a lot but it's slowly fading too. By third day, I feel that I am completely recover. Of course, only then I am energetic enough to plan to go to fish spa with friends. 

I would say this camp really comes at the right time as a good retreat for someone sick like me. I escaped from a busy life in big city and hide in a small resort to refresh my body and mind. With the refreshing and clean air, my sick recover even faster. I feel so good now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment