Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thanksgiving year.

Like every year end, i will post what I wanted to thanks and my feeling of gratitude here. Whatever I have achieved too. :D


In year 2012, compared to 2011, i started to learn driving. I got my license at March.
I also bought a car at June. Its just a Proton, nothing else.

Next, i bought a smartphone at March too :D. The smartphone really helped a lot but not even a month after that, Samsung Galaxy S3 came out. :(

This year, i went to 3 places that is out of Selangor, which is Ipoh, Kuantan and Penang. 
Kuantan is a trip to Sungai Lembing and it is a great one. Enjoyed the waterfall climbing. 
Ipoh is only a one day trip.
Penang is a 2 days trip.

In 2012, i had been to 3 companies. First is CBSA which i start worked last year. 
Second is EASI(M) Sdn Bhd which their main project is developing the ticketing system for GSC, so i often get free movie ticket.
3rd is Driven Communication, which is developing oto.my website for car selling. It is a company under Paultan.org, so it is a very strong company too. 

Of course, some bad things happen too. I hit a people car and after he fixed the car, i need to pay him RM300. Another things is my Ipad was stolen. The ipad cost RM2199. Its expensive and i am so sad that it is gone now. KL is a dangerous place. Be more cautious when you are here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment