Sunday, December 30, 2012

Dad to hospital

This morning, when i was asleep soundly, my phone ring. It was a message from my brother.

"Dad admitted to hospital"

I know it had been a long time since my dad been to hospital but now he is in hospital again. His physical condition is not good from the start. But now i believe its getting worse. He enjoyed too much when he was young. Even Nutrilite is not on time to help him now. 

When i receive this message, i realize that he might not be able to live long anymore. He is getting sicker....

Few months before my mother pass away, i always thought, she might be able to recover. I also thought, if my mom really died, i will be prepared for it, will not cry for too long or too much.... but in the end, i still cannot control myself. It is a life, a person who care for you the most since you were born, who will not cry over it.

I remember, everyone who cares for me the most in my life, pass away one by one. First is a girl from secondary school, she cares for me the most and i always spend time with her outside her house. That time i think i am in love with her. But after form 5, we contact each other less than usual. On one Sunday, i suddenly receive a message telling me that she passed away.... I was so shocked.... She is the one who care for me when i was inside the hospital, with my mom that time. I really feel sad and when i got home that day, i cried...

The next person is an advisor of my church. He is the one who cares me the most. I am so friendly with his child. We are like a family. He recognize what i had been doing in the church and I feel really safe and comfortable around the advisor. One day, he caught in an accident and he pass away after few days. Again, i was so sad and i also cried over it.

After that is my mom.

I always know that human will pass away one day but if that really happen to you, i bet you will not be able to hold your feeling and cry out loud. 

Treasure and appreciate everyone around you. Do not waste your time anymore. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment