Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Reset

If there is a reset button in life, maybe i will choose not to come KL. Maybe i will choose to stay in Sibu, live a normal life. With my knowledge, i guess i will only be a programmer for the whole life. But after coming to KL, my life totally changed.

I am now just a bit tired of everything. Maybe is because the fatigue from last few night. Suddenly being asked to be a waiter at a restaurant for a wedding is really not an easy thing. Although it makes some fast money but it is so less. Its for students....student!!! ok?

Currently am single. When i have problem, donno who to share to. Need to look tough in front of everyone. Causing myself to be so tired. Hahaha. Never mind, i will just find something to do to increase my concentration and focus.....

Man, i hate my current state.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment