Monday, February 11, 2013

Chinese New Year in Pontian, Johor

Well, i spent my 2013 Chinese New Year in Pontian, Johor. Its quite bored when my friend went out to do his stuff. I just stayed at home, played with my phone. Luckily i did bring my guitar. I can at least practice my guitar whenever i wanted to.

Well, kampung place is really great especially the weather and the refreshing air. The living room is as cold as my room with air conditioner on-ed for few hours. And the air is definitely cleaner than those in my room. Hahaha.

Just my friend's family, i already gotten ang pao for almost RM100. And when we gambled on poker, i win few ringgits too. Lol.. When i went to house visiting, i also got around 20++. So I can be considered to earn quite a lot at this Chinese New Year. But i believe my car will need to be serviced within 2 or 3 months because of the distance that we travelled. 

I actually missed the city live. I think i am more suitable to live in city. Not really suitable to live in kampung. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment